Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Coming soon onsite blogging

This week is going to be exciting in the world of the Expedition Blog. I am currently at the airport on my way to Finland to spend a couple of weeks onboard the Expedition. It is going to be quite exciting as this was one of the last pictures I have received of her about 2 weeks ago. Not only is she way further in her development apparently the whole place is covered in snow and the sea is covered in ice. The development is coming on well according to our contractors and the yard but I am keen to see for my own eyes how she is taking shape.

Hope to show you some pictures of the coming cabins, some of the workers and some updates on the developments onboard.

Keep your eye on this space as it should be heating up, well that's probably the only way I can keep warm.

Finland here I come!